Spring/Summer Internship Program
Are you looking to start an accounting career? Apply to be a part of our Spring or Summer Internship Program. By interning you’ll gain experience while still working on your degree. Honing your skills with real client-work will give you the confidence to launch your career. Many of our current staff accountants started as interns and were offered positions upon the completion of the program.
What to Expect
- 12-week, flexible schedule combining formal learning with real world experiences. We appreciate that your education is your full-time job, and work with you to create a schedule that will work for both you and the firm.
- Acquire familiarity with firm processes while learning advanced accounting software programs.
- Develop and apply learned skills through a variety of activities in all departments of the firm, not just one department. By exposing you to a variety of tasks, you’ll be more able to decide what your focus will be in the future.
- Assist on real client work.
- Build strong relationships with seasoned professionals in the public accounting field.
What We Look For
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting, or an accounting certificate.
- Striving towards the goal of working in Public Accounting and becoming a CPA.