Almost every business transaction or investment decision is driven by tax implications. Whether a client is considering how to structure a transaction involving securities, real estate, or business assets, or is undertaking any major financial strategy, tax advice may significantly impact the final decision.
Our tax department is engaged in ongoing research, planning and consulting services for businesses and individuals. The combination of technical skills, continuing education, and creativity of our tax professionals helps clients to survive and prosper in an increasingly complex environment. Through our affiliation with AGN International, we also provide specialized services on an international level.
Our tax planning and preparation services include:
- Corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax planning
- Family business tax planning
- Preparation of tax returns
- International, State and local tax consulting
- Retirement planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Estate and gift tax return preparation
- Merger and acquisition planning
- Understanding multi-state tax issues
- Representation before the IRS or other authorities
- Planning for real estate transactions (tax free exchanges, buy, sell)