You have a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. Something is not adding up in your company’s financial records and you can’t put your finger on the source. Worse, the very people that you depend on to keep your business going may be to blame.
Who can you trust?
In today’s economic climate you need specialized help to protect your company and your clients from the devastating impact of fraud. Fraud can sneak into your business in so many ways; you need a trusted advisor to guide you through the investigative process.
We are that trusted advisor.
Our Certified Fraud Examiners are highly qualified in a unique combination of finance and fraud investigation. They can review your internal controls and procedures to identify weak spots before fraud has a chance to occur, or help investigate and resolve allegations of fraud.
Are you protected? Faw Casson will make sure you are.
Please contact us to learn more about the following:
Identifying and reducing opportunities for financial fraud
- Implementing world-class anti-fraud internal controls
- Continuously improving anti-fraud measures based on new risk/technologies
- Education your employees on fraud prevention and how to report wrongdoing
- Resolving allegations of suspicions of fraud through forensic accounting
- Assisting in the recovery of fraud losses