Agribusiness accounting that meets your needs.
We know that one of your chief responsibilities centers on finding resources to help your business grow while you focus on your day-to-day issues. We understand that agriculture is struggling to survive in today’s economy and that farming industry leaders must place a greater emphasis on efficiency through technological innovation and careful monitoring of production costs and investment return. We also know that as a closely-held business you’ve got the additional challenges of tight resources in time and people. As agribusiness accountants we are uniquely qualified to provide you with the financial expertise and advice you need. Whether it’s keeping up with current tax-saving opportunities, helping with equipment purchase decisions or developing a business continuation plan, Faw Casson is there for you.
Targeted Agribusiness Accounting Services
Estate planning and valuations
- Management structure
- Land, structures and equipment purchase decisions
- Computer hardware/software selection and training
- Lease/buy considerations
- Financing alternatives
- Entity structures
- Agribusiness accounting system design and implementation
- Cash flow management, including financial projections, operating budgets and cash investment strategies
- Employee benefits planning
- Business continuation/succession planning
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Representation before all levels of the IRS and state tax authorities