Faw Casson IS your EBP audit solution
We have more depth in this specialized compliance area than the local firms, and better pricing than the national firms.
How can we say this?
We overstaff our audits. You will be working with CPAs, including partners, who are experienced with EBP audits. This is a dedicated service area for us. Everyone on our team receives EBP-specific training, and we enjoy staff retention exceeding 85%, so you don’t have to retrain your auditor every year.
We have experience with all types of plans, including
- Defined Contribution Plans – including 401(k), Profit Sharing, ESOP and Money Purchase Plans
- Health and Welfare/Medical Plans
- Plans implemented under collective bargaining agreements (Union Plans)
How do we do it?
Through experience, we have developed efficient and effective processes that are:
- Easier on you and your staff – We provide long lead times for providing information, and about 75% of our work can be done off-site via electronic transmission. We know you have other responsibilities, so we design an audit timeline that works for you. Then we stick to it and deliver.
- Electronically secure – Audit staff utilize encrypted laptops and flash drives, and electronic files are maintained in a segregated location on our file server that is accessible only to authorized EBP audit personnel. At the conclusion of each audit, electronic files are “scrubbed” to remove participants’ social security numbers.
- Designed to consider potential internal control weaknesses, which we then bring to the attention of management and assist in resolving.